halfGenius is a full service creative agency located in Philadelphia, driven by passion and expertise to help brands achieve the growth and ROI they expect and deserve. With a passion for branded storytelling, that generates results – we are a different kind of creative agency – the creative incubator, built for the digital age. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated sales and marketing professional with 1-3 years of experience in Advertising, Experiential Marketing & Event Production, Web Design and/or Digital Ad Sales, looking for the ideal opportunity to grow their career.
At halfGenius, we live for the experience. The experience we create for our customers, the experience we create for users, and the day-to-day experience in our creative studio. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences. Guided by our passion for storytelling, our company’s core values of creativity, innovation, and results are the common thread seen and felt throughout our work.
The Ideal Candidate has the Following:
- A proven track record of success in consultative sales role.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Seeks out opportunities to problem solve and generate innovative solutions.
- Creates value by connecting with people and engaging in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to listen + follow through.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, communications, and advertising.
- Multi-tasking, organizational, decision-making and self-motivating skills.
- A high emotional IQ and understand the importance of empathy + vulnerability in business.
- Outbound Sales: Proactively research, prospect, qualify, and close deals with new prospects.
- Sell our full line of web, experiential marketing + production services to mid level companies in the Tri-State area.
- Create and conduct business meetings with new prospects at their offices our ours.
- Generate Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic phone and internet prospecting.
- Strategic cold calling to leverage business from new companies.
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities.
- Attend networking and industry events.
- Generate imaginative, executable and practical marketing ideas for clients, then coordinate the execution of those ideas with our creative team.
- Manage and deepen relationships with client accounts.
- Lead client on-boarding, customer success, collections, and follow-up.
- Uphold the highest standards of personal integrity.
If you are an independent, creative thinker with the skills and experience outline above, with a passionate for providing business with solution oriented campaigns, and love to create partnerships rather than sell products – let’s talk.